The global marketplace today demands an apt solution that can manage the business much effectively, efficiently and appropriately because each and every functional division of a business is interconnected, thus increasing the pressure in managing daily business tasks.
Alleviating these pain points can be done with Microsoft Dynamics AX, the agile solution that provides end-to-end apps and service framework.
Glosap's strong team of AX professionals with their versatile experience can provide your organization with exceptional AX services such as implementation, integration, customization and development.
Glosap's Microsoft AX services are designed to:
- Exploit the base functionalities
- Scale the needs of your firm and extend the support needed
- Integrate Microsoft Dynamics AX, the tier 1 ERP solution with mobile devices, LOB applications and EDI frameworks
- Flexible reporting and enhanced business intelligence capabilities
Glosap's Microsoft AX services include:
Our Microsoft Dynamics AX implementation services include new implementation, up gradation and data migration. Development can extend from core AX application to integration and business intelligence. Glosap's consulting services in Microsoft AX domain includes Enterprise architecture consulting, advanced technology incorporation and complex business scenario handling. Operations, maintenance and production support from Glosap is multi-channel, multi-level and 24X7 and are both technical and functional.
Glosap Microsoft AX - Indian GST
- GST the game changer: GST will be a game changing reform for Indian economy by developing a common Indian market and reducing the cascading effect of tax on the cost of goods and services. It will impact the Tax Structure, Tax Incidence, Tax Computation, Tax Payment, Compliance, Credit Utilization and Reporting leading to a complete overhaul of the current indirect tax system.
- GST will have a far reaching impact on almost all the aspects of the business operations in the country, for instance, pricing of products and services; supply chain optimization; IT, accounting and tax compliance systems.
- Government is committed to introduce GST by April 2017 and the tax payers need to be GST compliant to be able to test system changes in time. Depending on the operating geographies, size and sector and the changes would be substantial and may require a proactive planning with a time bound action plan.
- In order to prepare for the implementation of GST, the companies need to understand the GST policy development and its implications to scenario planning and preparing a transition roadmap.
- Glosap GST Team having Vast Knowledge and Implementation experiences in Global taxation projects and countries like Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand and Indonesian GST roll-outs. For Seamless and Quick deployment of Indian GST, Glosap team already working on Indian GST Templates for mutiple Industries, which can fit for SAP and Microsoft ERP Systems. For more details contact : firstname.lastname@example.org.