"Glosap Consulting is a SAP Service provider to support "end-to-end" services and solutions, ranging from supporting strategy, development through to enterprise solutions and technology decision. Our capabilities include a fully integrated approach that ensures that every aspect of organizations - people, process and technology - is fully aligned to the business strategy.As Service Partner, Glosap Consulting offer a complete portfolio of services for the entire lifecycle of your business. Glosap services include, entire spectrum of SAP Services, Consulting, Solution implementation, end-to-end solutions, Roll-outs, SAP Training, SAP Staffing, SAP Support Services, Shared services, Manged Hosting, SAP Mobility, SAP Maintenance and upgrades for the entire SAP products."
Our consultants develop plans based on your corporate strategy that fundamentally improve your company's business processes.
Our consultants deliver action plans that will effectively support your company's goals & objectives. We also integrate other important areas of our proven consultancy work, including technology consulting and change management process. Based on our expertise, we implement IT systems and solutions tailored to your business needs.
Our proven industry expertise allows our clients to focus on their core business while we take care of the technology. Our consulting services includes.
- Application Support involves software assistance, including SAP maintenance and remote development for custom projects.
- Technical Support encompasses hardware support such as running your SAP system from our data centers.
Glosap designs robust systems and practical business solutions that can be easily maintained. We have experience in high volume, complex SAP systems with multiple instances across multiple clients. Our approach is simple - understand and quantify the business problem and then quickly and efficiently design a maintainable technical solution. We believe in phased, scalable solutions that can be rapidly implemented with accurate results.
Our team has an international project experience, skills, tools and techniques to meet the project deliverables within your budget and timeline. We accomplish the entire application and integration of multiple project management process within your organization to meet your expectation.
We support our international clients for the deployment of SAP solutions globally, regionally and locally with a project management and proven strategy.
Our specialist will identify the requirements; establish clear goals and objectives, balancing the competing demands for quality, scope, time and cost. We adapt to the specification plan and approaches to meet the expectation of various stakeholders within your organization.
We help you to develop global strategies and processes, implement technical SAP solutions in addition to worldwide training and support.
System development is an important topic, whether in implementation projects or in running operations. Whether the SAP products are completely replacing the previous IT landscape or must be integrated into the existing applications - system development is always necessary.
Our offerings include:
- Project management for the data migration from the legacy systems to the SAP systems.
- Development of interfaces to link the SAP systems with other front office and back office applications.
- Optimized configuration by using the standard functionality of SAP to align your business needs to avoid core changes in the standard SAP.
- Development of Internet applications and integration into the R/3 system for individual clients.
Does your consulting company know how to configure SAP Solution to meet your business needs? Glosap consultants know industry best practices but will also listen to you to understand YOUR business environment and process. The result is an implementation that is tailored to your needs and incorporates industry best practices. Let us help you design a unique SAP solution that fits your business processes and needs.
Our technical consultants are SAP-certified in multiple technical areas. Whether you need help in BASIS, security, ABAP coding, interfaces, custom solutions or system management, Glosap has the resources you need. Glosap consultants have experience with multiple releases of SAP modules and components including BIW, APO, CRM and SCM.
If your organization is like most mid-sized companies, it does not have the resources or inclination to staff an internal IT team devoted to managing SAP. Besides, that's not your company's core business.
We support our international clients for the deployment of SAP solutions, regionally and locally with the help of their global templates. We use our skills and international experience to optimize your project time, cost and quality to meet your local business needs.
Our highly skilled dedicated SAP consultants will support a broad range of SAP functionality to diverse industries like Manufacturing, Chemical, Phama, Trading, Airline and Telecom.
Upgrading SAP can be a complex process. Many variables can impact the level of complexity such as:
- Reason for upgrading - new functionality, current release is going out of maintenance
- Modules and add on components such as BW, APO
- UNICODE vs non-UNICODE
- Hardware and software platform(s)
- Upgrade source release and target release (R/3 to ECC 5.0/6.0 or ECC 5.0 to ECC 6.0)
- Amount of custom code, data and users
Glosap can help your upgrade by helping to develop plans, strategies and providing staffing to augment your existing team.
- Dedicated highly skilled professional trainers for Academic and customized training for all the functional and Technical modules
- Customized class room and workshop for specific customer\Client's needs.
- Focused training on mapping the business processes during upgrade\new project implementations.
- Specific courses for our client's organization during the blueprint, realization and UAT testing phases.
- Training for process owners, project members, key users and project stakeholders on the functional and technical areas
Sometimes all you need is a temporary SAP resource or two to help you through a transition or for a final push to implement a new piece of functionality. Regardless of the complexity of the SAP task or the time to implement, Glosap can provide you the resources to help you achieve your goals.
Our pool of talented consultants provides the balanced set of skills needed for the project. We expertised in the know-how to support the complete range of SAP systems and services so you can concentrate on attracting and managing the best talent.We provide, expertise help to our clients during the various phase of project and the advantages include
- Ability to mobilize right talented resources for your project needs.
- Highly qualified with multiple skilled Functional and technical expertise.
Glosap Consultants are qualified, reputable and provide comprehensive
Services and solutions for the following specialized areas across the Asia :
Core Modules - SAP FI \ CO \ SD \ MM \ WM \ PP \ PS \ QM \ HR \ EHS
Core Technicals - SAP Netweaver \ XI \ PI \ EP \ ABAP \ OABAP\ WebDynpro
Special modules - CRM \ SRM \ PLM \ SCM \ BCS \ BPC \ SEM \ CPM \ ESS & MSS
Industry Specific - IS-Oils \ IS- Retails \ IS-Utilits \ IS - H \ IS - AFS, etc,
Malaysia GST Setup ( SAP & Microsoft )
Malaysian GST Setup - SAP Business One (B1), SAP All-in-One (A1), Microsoft Dynamics ERP (NAV) - Seamless Integration with your Existing Processes – “… The Government proposes to replace both these taxes (Sales Tax and Service Tax) with a single consumption tax, based on the value-added concept. The new tax, known as the Goods and Services Tax (GST), will be more comprehensive, efficient, transparent and effective, thereby enhancing tax compliance ....” GST is charged on the taxable supply of goods and services made by a taxable person in the course or furtherance of business in Malaysia . Discuss with our SAP speciaists for the following Malaysia GST Setup and Supports today or E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org / Call : +65 - 6734 3400
- Do you know what are the business processes areas that GST will impact?
- Do you know if your System is GST Compliant?
- Do you know what it takes to implement GST in your system?
- How seamless is the integration with the existing processes?
Key Facts about Malaysian GST
- The GST Rate will be 6% from 1st April 2015
- It is mandatory for companies with an annual turnover >RM500K to register for GST
- Companies with an annual turnover < RM500k have the option to voluntarily register for GST. Some business will find this beneficial if they deal primarily with GST registered businesses
Discuss with Glosap ERP speciaists for Malaysia GST Setup and Supports today !! (E-mail : email@example.com / Call : +65 - 6734 3400 )
SAP Support Pack
SAP Support Packages Glosap offers its unique support packages to provide maintain your SAP ERP system and for better enablement of your business processes